The Active Shatter Plus Terpenes by CBD Genesis is a THC-free, concentrated form of CBD that comes 950 - 970 mg of CBD per gram. It features a remarkable amount of 95% - 97% pure CBD crystals and 3% - 5% real hemp terpenes.
This product contains several cannabinoids and actual hemp terpenes that work together to provide a soothing effect. The shatter is a very pure and robust type of CBD that looks like small white boulders, while terpenes are an aromatic ingredient, giving a fruit or vegetable its potency. When used on real hemp terpenes, it enhances the effects of the product -- meaning, the most benefits can be realized and the CBD can be used to its full potential. Hence, these may be great for individuals who want to get the most out of their daily hemp regimen.
- The Active Shatter Plus Terpenes 95 - 97% by CBD Genesis contains 950 - 970 mg of CBD per gram
- This product is made from 95% - 97% pure CBD crystals and 3% - 5% real hemp terps, so users can surely get the most out of it.
- It is also manufactured and added with real cannabis terpene blend for a savory, delicious dabbing experience.
- The Active Shatter Plus Terpenes 95 - 97% contain absolutely no additives, preservatives, solvents, or fillers. This product is also made from organic, non-GMO hemp.
- Contains no THC.
- All CBD products of CBD Genesis are third-party laboratory tested to ensure safety, efficacy, and potency.
How to Consume Active Shatter Plus Terpenes
There are four ways in which you can consume the Active Shatter Plus Terpenes 95 - 97%. Here are the following:
- Place the terpenes into a Dab-Bong and smoke it directly.
- Alternatively, you can also add this to an e-cigarette juice to enjoy while vaping.
- If you want to incorporate the product with your food, add it into your dishes when your food is resting. And if you are not satisfied with the flavor, you can always add a couple of extra drops to taste. However, keep in mind that the temperature plays a significant role in the product’s efficacy, as food items over 100 degrees could reduce its potency.
- Lastly, if you want to add it to your favorite beverage, put a small amount of terpenes on your preferred drink and mix well.
Take note that CBD products are not recommended for pregnant and lactating women and the Active Shatter Plus Terpenes 95 - 97% by CBD Genesis is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any ailment or disease. Please consult your physician before using terpenes if you have medical conditions or taking pharmaceutical drugs.
Is CBD Legal in the US?
CBD is legal for use in all 50 states, thanks to the progress brought by the 2018 Farm Bill and the removal of hemp from the Controlled Substances Act in 2018. However, each state has its own set of regulations that monitor and control the use of CBD-based products.
Generally, most states permit the use of CBD products that are approved by the FDA and have a THC content of less than 0.3%. Certain states, like Virginia, have some added guidelines that require users to legally secure CBD products for use.
Why Choose CBD Genesis?
CBD Genesis is a trusted and reliable CBD brand and wholesaler with a wide range of awesome CBD products from several brands and markets for you to choose from.
At CBD Genesis, we belong to a family that views CBD products as more than just a business commodity but as an integral part of our way of life. Our products are made suitable for both cosmetic and therapeutic applications -- from edibles, tinctures, flowers, vapes and e-liquids, concentrates, cartridges and pods, capsules, and even CBD products for pets to enjoy!
CBD Genesis brings together a variety of CBD products from many well-known CBD brands and suppliers in one place, so consumers like you can easily and more conveniently compare and select the best CBD products that cater to your needs and liking! Not to mention, we also produce and distribute our line of CBD products as well.
All our products go through unbiased, and ISO/IEC accredited third-party laboratory testing. We can provide you certificates of analysis (COAs) to ensure that all CBD products are high-quality, safe, and effective.