Delta 8 THC Tincture (Genesis)
Delta 8 THC Tincture (Genesis) makes it easier to fine-tune cannabis effects the way you desire with a mild high. Being an analog of Delta 9 THC or tetrahydrocannabinol, Delta 8 THC offers a set of unique properties and is far less likely to bring about any side effects. And CBD Genesis knows better to ensure that with this amazing tincture.
Even for beginners, this tincture might be a good place to start. So, if you really want to play safe, D8 THC is an ideal choice for you. Here is why!
- 1000mg of Delta 8 THC
- Available in Watermelon and Blueberry flavors
- Contains Delta 8 THC Oil and Organic MCT Oil
- Third-party lab tested product
- Safe and clean tincture for mellow effects
- Made with organic, non-GMO industrial hemp
- Offers a glass dropper for precise dosage
How to Consume Delta 8 THC Tincture – CBD Genesis
Our tinctures come with a dropper to make dosing easier and precise. To use Delta 8 THC Tincture, just squeeze and release the rubber bulb so that the dropper fills with liquid – be sure to measure the dosage.
Place it under the tongue (sublingual use) and hold it for about 60 seconds. At this time, the tincture will be absorbed directly into your bloodstream through the very tiny blood vessels in your mouth.
From there, swallow your Delta 8 THC tincture and wait for the effects to kick in. This consumption method ensures maximum absorption of the liquid and almost instant effects. It is the most preferred method of using most cannabis-based tinctures.
Also, you can swallow your tincture directly, add it to food, smoothie, or your favorite drink. Keep in mind D8 tincture used this way takes time to produce effects, but they can last for up to 6 hours.
D8 is about half as strong as Delta 9 THC, thus loved by most cannabis enthusiasts. Despite its mild psychoactive effects, it can produce the same results as THC when consumed at high doses.
Given the moderate intoxicating effects, be sure not to drive or operate a machine after using D8 tincture.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in the US?
Yes, D8-based products are legal under federal law, and most states acknowledge it. Even so, it should be derived from industrial hemp and contain no more than 0.3% THC, according to the recent Farm Bill.
There is no guarantee this cannabis-based product is legal in every state. Some states have local rules and regulations that conflict with federal laws. In other words, a few states classify any cannabis-derived products as controlled substances. We do not ship our products to such states.
Whenever you plan to purchase cannabis products from any company, always refer to the following questions to ensure you get safe and quality products fit for human consumption:
- Does the product have a certificate of analysis (COA) to prove that it was third-party lab tested?
- Does the brand state all the ingredients present in their cannabis products, including their percentages?
- Does the company use CO2 method of extraction to extract their CBD or Delta 8 THC?
- Does the brand (and its products) have a good reputation and customer reviews that show how good, safe, and effective they are?
- Does the company offer excellent customer service?
Why Choose CBD Genesis?
When looking for cannabis products, it is best to know which brands to trust and safe products that deliver the best user experience. CBD Genesis prides itself on offering premium quality lab-tested products to meet unique customer needs.
If you want hemp or CBD-based blunts, concentrates, cigarettes, oil, or tinctures, among others, then browse our product line ASAP!