Genesis Delta 8 THC Disposables (Genesis)
Rapid-acting, highly potent, and convenient to use – the Genesis Delta 8 THC disposables are one of the current crowd favorites in the market. So, if you are looking for a great experience, this may be the perfect product for you. Delta 8 THC is one of the naturally occurring cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. The Genesis Delta 8 THC Disposables is filled with 1000 mg of delta 8 isolate and about 90% pure delta 8 THC. On top of that, the remaining 10% is attributed to other cannabinoids i read more...
Rapid-acting, highly potent, and convenient to use – the Genesis Delta 8 THC disposables are one of the current crowd favorites in the market. So, if you are looking for a great experience, this may be the perfect product for you.
Delta 8 THC is one of the naturally occurring cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. The Genesis Delta 8 THC Disposables is filled with 1000 mg of delta 8 isolate and about 90% pure delta 8 THC. On top of that, the remaining 10% is attributed to other cannabinoids included in the formulation to deliver a quality experience for its users. This vape pen is ensured to be all-natural and free from any harmful additives or pesticides.
- The Genesis Delta 8 THC Disposables is pre-filled with 1000 mg of Delta 8
- Comes with 1 ml of product
- All natural – additive and pesticide-free product
- Laboratory tested
- Available in 10 different mouth-watering strains you can choose from: Skywalker, OG Kush, Strawnana, Strawberry Cough, Candyland, Granddaddy Purp, Blueberry Lemon Haze, Girl Scout Cookies, Frooty Pebbles, and Wedding Cake
How to Consume Genesis Delta 8 THC Disposables
Just like traditional cigarettes, you can use the Genesis Delta 8 THC Disposables by taking a puff of the pre-filled liquid through your mouth. The batteries inside the product make it possible to convert the liquid into a vapor that is inhaled by the users. Generally, it lasts up to 300 puffs and if the batteries go low on power, you can recharge it for reuse.
Finding the right CBD vape pen depends from person to person. It is usually dependent on how potent you prefer the product to be and how often will you use it. Moreover, other factors that one should consider in choosing the perfect CBD vape pen are one’s tolerance, age, and weight. With this, it is recommended that you monitor how your body reacts to different usage of vape pens in order to determine what is the best and most suitable one for you.
The Genesis Delta 8 THC Disposables are not only very easy to use but it is also lightweight. This makes it convenient and can be brought on the go – anytime and anywhere.
Is CBD Legal in the US?
In the United States, yes, it is legal. However, the legality of CBD or Cannabidiol still varies from state to state. The 2018 Farm Bill allowed big progress in the legality of CBD products among different states due to its implementation to remove hemp, which is where CBD is derived, in the Controlled Substances Act.
Some of the 50 states that consider CBD products as legal are Alabama, Missouri, Arizona, Maryland, South Dakota, Georgia, Hawaii, Utah, Florida, Kansas, Tennessee, New York, Kentucky, Vermont, Indiana, California, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Alaska, Arkansas, and Colorado. However, the legality of CBD in these states still has certain limitations such as the CBD potency contained in the products. Some of the states, prohibit marijuana usage but allow CBD under special regulations.
Therefore, it is highly recommended to check first with your local laws if CBD is considered legal in your area. This is in order to avoid any complications or fines with your purchased CBD products.
Why Choose CBD Genesis?
CBD Genesis is one of the most trusted sources of CBD products in the market. Customer satisfaction is achieved through the deliverance of good quality, laboratory tested, and natural products. We also offer a variety of CBD products for you to choose from, such as oils, tinctures, gummies, dab wax, vape pens, vape juices, and more.
At CBD Genesis, we are known to sell products manufactured by established brands such as Koi, Green Roads, CBD Drip, Elyxr, and many more. You can easily browse through different CBD products of your own preference at our website, purchase CBD products at reasonable prices, and receive them in no time at your own doorstep. No hassle, right?
Moreover, at CBD Genesis, customer service hotlines are reachable and ready to address your concerns between Mondays to Fridays (10 AM to 6 PM Central). You can contact us at email@example.com and/or at 850-737-9270 or 850-368-5007.
Don’t let CBD’s benefits go to waste – Get your Genesis Delta 8 THC Disposables today!