The Active CBD Tincture - Water Soluble 900 mg by CBD Genesis is a mixture of alcohol, water, and extract compounds from the Cannabis Sativa plant, more commonly known as hemp, with zero THC. It features four different flavors and comes with a 2 oz bottle (60 ml), extra strength, that is easy and convenient to use -- whether on the go or while on the road.
A tincture is an undiluted herbal extract that’s prepared by soaking herbs in a liquid. The fluid becomes immersed with the herbal extracts after several weeks, and when the herbs are filtered out, you get a potent, edible tincture. This water-soluble product comes with a higher absorption rate and can be mixed with your food and drinks easily as well.
- The Active CBD Tincture - Water Soluble 900 mg by CBD Genesis is available in 2 oz bottle (60 ml).
- One dropper (1 ml) of the 900 mg bottle contains approx 15 mg of CBD.
- This CBD tincture is available in four different flavors: Berry, Cinnamon, Unflavored, and Vanilla.
- Note that the unflavored variant tastes naturally bitter and earthy. Hence, choose the flavored options especially if you want to cover the taste of the hemp.
- Our Active CBD Tincture offers a range of benefits from hemp but without THC.
- This tincture is easy to use and can be easily mixed into food and beverages.
- One ml dropper of the Tincture 900mg bottle contains approximately 15mg of CBD.
- Tinctures from CBD Genesis are organic and don't contain additives or preservatives.
- All CBD products of CBD Genesis are third-party laboratory tested to ensure safety, efficacy, and potency.
How to Consume Active CBD Tincture - Water Soluble 900 mg
The Active CBD Tincture - Water Soluble 900 mg delivers a higher absorption rate. Consequently, this means that your products will provide an increased effectiveness per dosage. In addition, research says that you can absorb more CBD if you ingest it in its pure tincture form, making you feel the results sooner. That said, this Active CBD Tincture can be taken in two ways: sublingually or orally, by mixing into your favorite meal or drink.
For a higher absorption rate, you can consume your tincture sublingually or under your tongue. Just put a few drops and wait for a minute or two before swallowing for a full effect.
Orally By Mixing Into Your Meal and Drink
You can also take CBD tincture with your favorite hot or cold drinks. You can also effortlessly mix the tincture in your food to safely consume the cannabidiol.
Take note that CBD products are not recommended for pregnant and lactating women and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or condition. Please consult your physician before using tinctures if you have medical conditions or taking pharmaceutical drugs.
Is CBD Legal In the US?
CBD oils, tinctures, and such, are now legal in the USA. In 2018, The Farm Bill or the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 legalized all CBD products that are hemp-based and have 0.3% or less THC level.
The legalization of hemp created an expansion for cannabinoid products, even if the FDA and the government still ban marijuana. This law allows for the production and sale of non-psychoactive products while prohibiting hemp and cannabis from being used for fun and pleasure.
Why Choose CBD Genesis?
CBD Genesis is a trustworthy and reputable family-owned manufacturing company that has a wide array of CBD products for you to choose from. All our products go through unbiased, and ISO/IEC accredited third-party laboratory testing. We can provide you certificates of analysis (COAs) to ensure that all CBD products are high-quality, safe, and effective.
All the oils and tinctures sold by CBD Genesis are extracted using the CO2 technique, which is approved for its thoroughness and safety.