Delta 8 disposable pens are among the most popular options among all vaping pens. We will be taking a closer look at the five best disposable pens during this comprehensive review.
Delta 8 disposable pens are simply vape pens that are prefilled with Delta 8-THC distillate. Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid found in cannabis which is similar to Delta 9. Delta 9 is the psychoactive compound in marijuana. D8 products including vape pens do not cause psychosis and have fewer side effects than Delta 9.
Keep on reading as we look at the top five Delta 8 disposable pens available in today’s marketplace, their pros and cons, and other factors.
My Top 5 Delta 8 Disposable Pens
In the search for the best Delta 8 disposable, there are many factors to be considered. One of the key factors is the durability of the vape pen. Some pens are generally loaded with high amounts of Delta 8 THC and last longer.
Below are some of the best disposable vape pens available in the market with their pros and cons:
Treetop Hemp Co
Treetop is one of the leading producers of Delta 8 products. Their products are highly regarded for their quality. The same applies when it comes to the D8 disposable vape pens. Their disposable pens come loaded with 95% 8 THC. Each disposable pen is loaded with approximately 800mg of D8 THC distillate.
- The product has a high potency of over 95 percent.
- With over 800mg of the product loaded in the pen, it lasts for a significant period.
- The vape pens come in different flavors and aromas.
- The product is not 100% pure.
- It may contain other compounds such as vitamins.
The beauty of iDelta8 products is that they do not require any maintenance. The vape pen comes with a fully charged cartridge. Once unboxed, it is ready for use until the distillate runs out. Each disposable pen is loaded with about 900mg of Delta 8 THC.
- The product comes with a fully charged battery, hence no need for buying batteries.
- The product comes with pre-loaded cartridges.
- The hemp provided is pure and does not contain any impurities.
- The product may get spoiled if exposed to direct sunlight.
The Honeyroot Delta 8 disposable pen comes loaded with 1 gram of high-quality D8 distillate. Each puff of the product supplies approximately 1 to 2 mg of D8 distillate. Made purely from organic products, the D8 distillate comes in three natural flavors.
- The vape pen is loaded with 1 gram of Delta 8 THC, which is a sufficient amount compared to similar products.
- The product comes in three flavors and diverse aromas.
- The vape pen ensures quality distillate consumptions since it lacks impurities.
- Non-pure Delta 8 THC is used.
- Likely to get damaged and become useless if exposed to a harsh environment.
Delta 8 Factory
The Delta 8 Factory disposable pen is among the most popular products in the market. Unfortunately, the pen contains a small amount of Delta 9, which is the psychoactive compound in cannabis. This product is popular due to its diverse flavors and aromas.
- The product comes in diverse flavors and aromas. It has a pure cannabis flavor that reflects the Lemon OG strain.
- The product comes with fully charged batteries and prefilled cartridges.
- Each vape pen delivers approximately 1000 equal doses of the product.
- The product contains a small amount of Delta 9, which may not work well for some individuals.
- The product is slightly costly as compared to similar products in the market.
Terp 8 – Delta 8 Dab Pen
Terp 8 – Delta 8 Dab pen is another product in the market that is loved by consumers due to its high quality. The product has been tested in third-party labs and proven to contain 99.264% of Delta 8 THC. It is among the well-blended products in terms of flavor terpenes.
- The product is quite diverse in terms of flavor with different aromas and flavor profiles.
- It is one of the purest Delta 8 options with a 99.264 % proven potency.
- The product is approved by third-party labs.
- May contain impurities in small amounts.
- The product is relatively expensive as compared to similar options.
What is Delta 8? Does it Get You High?
Most people confuse Delta 8 products for CBD. Most people ask, is Delta 8 a CBD or a THC? The simple answer is that Delta 8 is not CBD. The complex answer would involve the understanding of the term THC. Delta 8 THC, refers to non-psychotic cannabinoids found in Hemp. It is not similar to Delta THC, which causes psychosis.
How Long Do Delta 8 Disposable Pens Last?
The durability of Delta 8 disposable pens mainly depends on the amount of distillate in the cartridge and the rate of use. Some pens may contain as much as 1 gram of the D8 distillate while others contain as low as 700 milligrams of the same.
If the user takes 2 puffs per day, with each puff containing just 1 mg of the product, it means that it would take up to 500 days for 1000mg vape pen to drain. Since most people take approximately 4mg per day, a regular vape pen lasts for 150 to 250 days.
Reasons Your Delta 8 Disposable Pen Might Stop Working
There are diverse reasons why a vape pen might stop working. The key reason is improper storage. Where the pen is stored determines its lifespan and the purity of the product. If stored in a cold place, the distillate may drain very fast. When exposed to light, the product might lose its potency.
Here are some factors that may affect the potency functioning of the D8 Vape pen:
- Storing the product in a cold environment.
- If the batteries get old or expire before the product life comes to end.
- If the product has a leakage, which may lead to the oil draining out fast.
How to Properly Care for Your Delta 8 Pen
It is important to ensure that the Delta 8 pen is kept in the right manner. Many people end up spoiling the pen and try fixing it at home. The main question then becomes can you fix a disposable pen?
While it is possible to fix a disposable pen, in most cases it is not possible. Instead of spending too much time fixing disposable pens, follow these tips to protect the pen from getting spoiled.
These tips include:
- Keep the vape pen in a cool dry place far from water. As is the case with all electronic products, water causes damage to vape pens.
- Protect the battery from rust. If the battery is clogged, chances are that it will not work well.
- The battery should not be overtightened.
What Reddit Users Are Saying
Most social media users seem to be shifting towards disposable Delta 8 products. Most Delta 8 disposable Reddit reviews show that many people are already using the D8 disposable pens. Those who use the pens recommend them on the account of minimum maintenance needs.
Reddit users just like many other social media users are giving the disposable products a node over some of the refillable ones. They say that disposable D8 products do not cause any serious side-effects to users.
Where to Get Delta 8 Disposable Pens Near Me?
When purchasing Delta 8 vape pens, it is important to purchase from the right sources. Purchasing from trusted vendors reduces the possibilities of scams and fraud.
Some of the sites where you can purchase products include:
Although some sites offer Delta 8 disposable wholesale offers, not all of them are legitimate. It is always better to buy from an online vendor with a good reputation and customer service.
Purchasing from such sites guarantees value for money since the price of products is reduced when purchased in bulk. The most recommended site to purchase Delta 8 products in bulk is CBD Genesis.
Tips When Buying Your Own a Delta 8 Pen
There are several factors that you should consider when buying a Delta 8 pen. Below are the top features to look out for in your next venture.
The cannabis industry offers several brands with different benefits and qualities. That’s why it’s vital to check the ingredients first. Apart from this, looking at the Delta 8 extract‘s color can also help you out.
Beware of the colors green, purple, red, and brown. Often, these hues signify poor distillate quality. Instead, go for an extract with pink or yellow colors.
Some Delta 8 pens come from synthetic chemicals, which become harmful when they’re counterfeits. Meanwhile, other brands use only natural and organic ingredients for a better and safer experience.
Besides your Delta 8 pen’s quality, it’s also essential to source it from a reputable brand. When doing this, make sure to read through product reviews and comments.
On top of that, ensure that your Delta 8 pen is not that expensive. Beware of companies that sell their products for a much higher price. Instead, try to shortlist the brands and consider their qualities.
- Third-Party Laboratory-Tested
Companies that manufacture cannabis have their laboratories. Because of this, some reviews and results may come off biased. So to ensure that you’re getting accurate reviews of the product, look for third-party laboratory-tested pens. You’ll be sure to have sufficient details about these Delta 8 products.
Pros of Getting a Delta 8 Pen
Disposable pens offer a lot of advantages compared to other vape mods. Below are the top reasons why people would purchase Delta 8 disposable pens.
The best thing about Delta 8 pens is their convenience. That means that you can easily prepare and use them anytime. One primary difference between this product and other vape mods is that you won’t need to set up anything.
Just remove your pen from its packaging and switch it on. Now, you can enjoy vaping with your Delta 8 disposable pen anywhere.
People who have no experience in vaping can benefit from Delta 8 disposable pens. Since there’s no need to set up or prepare anything, you can easily enjoy vaping right away.
Delta 8 pens are small. That’s why they’re great products for people who want to carry them around. On top of that, they’re also discreet and can be put in your pocket.